Queensland Tradies, did you hear? The $15,000 Business Boost Grants Program applications open on 30th July 2021! This is an amazing opportunity to improve the productivity and efficiency of your business with financial backing from the Queensland government.
The Business Boost Grants Program can be used for future planning, Staff management, development and planning or for the implementation and training on specialised and automated software.
Business Boost Grants Program
- Total project cost (excluding GST) minimum of $10,715 up to a maximum $21,429
- Successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs.
- You must be approved before you pay for grant-funded project activities
- You have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- Have a Queensland headquarters
- Have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- Have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Eligible Project activities:
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board to guide strategic planning
- Exporting opportunities and requirements
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
Specialised and automated software
- Design and implementation of management systems, including
- data warehouses
- asset management
- customer relationship management systems
- quality and compliance management
- risk management
- production systems
- project management systems
- Bespoke or complex website design and build, including e-commerce, software integration, booking systems
- Cybersecurity tools
- Innovative technology that improves or diversifies service offerings
Staff management, development and planning
- Human resource management skills building
- Professional development and training
- Digital workplace plans and systems for a remote workforce
Take advantage of this great opportunity to boost the efficiency and productivity of your trade business with the financial help of the QLD government. Read all the details of the Business Boost Grants Program and apply for the grant via the QLD Government website.
For further information about the program email email@example.com or contact the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687. Applications open at 9am on Friday 30th July 2021 and will close when enough applications are received for competitive assessment.
Need software for your trade business?
TradiePad has over 10 years of experience helping tradies find and implement the right apps into their trade business. If you have been thinking about implementing software or moving to new software, we can help guide you to the perfect solution with our app advisory, implementation, integration, and training services. To find out more, book a free 15 minute call with the TradiePad team, and let's discuss your options.